Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Reflection of Food Blog Drafts



In the first blog post, I found that the comments mainly show that I need more details about other topics within molecular gastronomy. One of the comments mentioned that I need to include examples from sources as well as using the general information from them. I probably will include examples of molecular gastronomy in the world as it allows for people to better relate to my topic. Another comment also specified that I need to review my paper for typos, which I do need to try harder with. Also, I can also maybe find more in depth sources as it may be of interest to certain people who want to learn more about my topic. The rest of the comments from my editor follow the same ideas as the previously mentioned comments.

In the second blog post, one of the main comments suggest that I add an introduction to provide more information for people who never read the first blog post. I would most likely add an abbreviated introduction to the post before I reach the chefs and their biographies. This would better lead to the topic of the post of the chefs. The second comment refers to the pictures as I included them without any information on the dish and what’s in it. Each biography will now include a description for the dish associated with the dish and how it relates to the post. 

Both blogs posts require more information and I may need to include certain facts or ideas that attract more people to the blog as it helps me find a voice that works better for the blog. Also, I need to watch for typos and grammar as I have struggled through that many assignment with just that. My grammar interferes with the meaning of my work, so any meaningful detail I have is ruined by the wrong “their, there, they’re”. I hope this blog post doesn’t have the same problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment